Check out this cover article from Processor Magazine, written with input from Siemon. It gives an overview of the latest 10GBASE-T active equipment technology advancements and how they indicate a strong future for twisted pair copper cabling. Focusing on drastically reduced power consumption versus previous generations of 10GBASE-T PHYs, reduced deployment and maintenance costs and improved infrastructure flexibility, it is a brief and solid rundown on the current state of 10Gb/s ethernet and structured cabling.
- “The Advantages of Using Siemon Shielded Cabling to Power Remote Network Devices” On-Demand Webinar Now Available
- 10GBASE-T is here and a real power and cost saver!
- Navigating the Pros & Cons of Structured Cabling vs. Top of Rack in the Data Center
- Turbomeca selects Siemon TERA for new headquarters
- Siemon’s Valerie Maguire Named One of the Industry’s Top 20 Positive Contributors