In pursuit of the USGBC’s highest green building certification for its new headquarters, William Tao Associates, an engineering firm based in St. Louis, designed a converged “smart building” infrastructure. Taking advantage of IP-based technology, they converged the majority of their low-voltage applications onto a single category 7A cabling infrastructure – resulting in LEED-critical reductions in energy consumption and material use. Find out how they did it: http://www.siemon.com/us/company/case_studies/11-04-12-william-tao.asp
- “The Advantages of Using Siemon Shielded Cabling to Power Remote Network Devices” On-Demand Webinar Now Available
- 10GBASE-T is here and a real power and cost saver!
- Navigating the Pros & Cons of Structured Cabling vs. Top of Rack in the Data Center
- Turbomeca selects Siemon TERA for new headquarters
- Siemon’s Valerie Maguire Named One of the Industry’s Top 20 Positive Contributors