- BICSI D033 Keeps Up with Smart Buildings
- Fiber Field Terminations in Under 30 Seconds!!
- Even the Smallest Green Efforts Matter, Including Packaging
- Customized and Cost Effective – The Benefits of Preconfigured Data Center Cabinets
- Why 8-Fiber MPO/MTP Solutions Are Your Path of Least Resistance
- Singlemode or Multimode for Big Data in the Data Center?
- Learn How to Plan and Design for the Future of Smart Lighting
TopicsBuilding Information Modeling (BIM) Cable Management Case Studies Charity Contractor Solutions Converged Low Voltage Cabling Data Center Cooling Data Center Infrastructure Data Center Space and Density Data Center Storage Expert Q&A Green Infrastructure High-Speed Applications - 10/40/100 Gig Industry Intelligence Infrastructure for Cloud/Virtualized/Colocation Data Centers Instructional/Tutorials Intelligent Infrastructure Management (IIM) Network Infrastructure Security New Products Power Consumption/Energy Efficiency Ruggedized Smart Building Networks Standards Tools Uncategorized Video
Category Archives: Building Information Modeling (BIM)
To support our partners using BIM initiatives, Siemon has expanded our library of free BIM objects with more data center objects. New BIM objects include Siemon’s VersaPOD cabinets, V600 and V800 cabinets. The BIM objects are available in the Siemon … Continue reading
In pursuit of the USGBC’s highest green building certification for its new headquarters, William Tao Associates, an engineering firm based in St. Louis, designed a converged “smart building” infrastructure. Taking advantage of IP-based technology, they converged the majority of their … Continue reading