When it was launched back in 1999, Siemon’s HD6 Patch panel was the first to exceed category 6 performance requirements. Now, over a decade later, its installer friendly features and high quality still set the standard for category 6 patching, while available contractor pricing levels make HD6 more cost competitive than ever.
1. Competitive Contractor Pricing – Contact your local Siemon sales representative to find out how contractors can get high-quality, high-performance US-made HD6 patch panels priced to compete against commodity level products.
Contact Siemon Customer service at cust...@siemon.com to get in touch with your local representative.
2. Familiar, Installer-Friendly Termination – Terminates with standard 110 punch-down tools.
3. Fast, Simple Conductor Lacing – Pyramid wire entry system easily separates twisted pairs for ultra-fast conductor lacing, even with bonded conductors.
4. Built “Like a Tank” – Heavy-gauge aluminum construction with rear enclosure ensures long-term durability and protects printed circuitry.
5. Rock-Solid Cable Management – Includes robust rear cable manager to properly guide cables and maintain proper bend radius to point of termination.
To learn more about HD6 Patch Panels visit: