Carrie Higbie’s expertise is getting around. She’s been all over the world, helping data center pros get a more balanced handle on the current debate between point-to-point cabling and structured cabling. This time, Carrie has written a piece for Mission Critical magazine and it gives a straightforward look at the 2 technologies and highlights how a better understanding of each technology’s pros and cons can help you make better long term data center cabling decisions. Check out the March/April edition of Mission Critical or check it out online:
- “The Advantages of Using Siemon Shielded Cabling to Power Remote Network Devices” On-Demand Webinar Now Available
- 10GBASE-T is here and a real power and cost saver!
- Navigating the Pros & Cons of Structured Cabling vs. Top of Rack in the Data Center
- Turbomeca selects Siemon TERA for new headquarters
- Siemon’s Valerie Maguire Named One of the Industry’s Top 20 Positive Contributors