October 1, 2015. Watertown, CT — Siemon, a leading global network infrastructure specialist, today announced the launch of its new WheelHouse Advanced Data Center Solutions brand. Aligning the company’s established line of cable and connectivity systems, cabinets, cable management and power distribution with an array of new and upcoming product innovations, Siemon’s WheelHouse delivers a comprehensive range of advanced data center solutions to support any size and type of data center, from large high-performance computing environments and colocations, to small-to-mid size enterprise data centers.
WheelHouse takes advantage of innovative, value-add data center infrastructure solutions designed to speed deployment, improve scalability, enhance manageability and increase efficiency, combining them with Siemon’s comprehensive data center design services and industry-leading support to help customers optimize their data centers while lowering total cost of ownership.
Siemon’s WheelHouse Advanced Data Center Solutions portfolio includes:
- End-to-end copper cabling systems – Z-MAX® Category 6A F/UTP and TERA® Category 7A/Class high-performance twisted-pair copper cabling systems, including patch panels, patch cords, pre-terminated trunking assemblies and cable.
- LightHouse™ Advanced Fiber Cabling Solutions – LightStack™ ultra high-density plug and play system supporting up to 40/100Gb/s, LC BladePatch® jumpers with innovative push-pull latch, feature-rich fiber management solutions, and an extensive line of enclosures, field-terminated connectors, jumpers, pigtails and fusion splicing systems.
- High speed interconnect assemblies – Full line of Cisco-compatible and independently tested SFP+ QSFP+ passive and active copper and optical cable assemblies for the latest ultra high-speed point-to-point applications.
- Comprehensive line of data center cabinets – Innovative VersaPOD® and V800 cabinets with valuable Zero-U vertical space between cabinets and at end of row for patching, power distribution and cable management, as well as robust, cost-effective V600 server cabinets and hot aisle/cold aisle containment solutions.
- V-Built™ Preconfigured Data Center Cabinets – Customized data center cabinets preloaded with Siemon connectivity, cable assembles, PDUs, cable management and accessories, preassembled and packaged under one part number to arrive at customer site ready for active equipment.
- Complete line of racks, cable management and accessories – VersaPOD 4-post racks, vertical and horizontal cable management, end-of-row vertical patching channels, thermal blanking panels, equipment shelves and more.
- Full line of power distribution solutions – PowerMax™ and intelligent PDUs available in metered, monitored, smart, switched and managed options with environmental monitoring and DCIM capabilities.
- Infrastructure management – Upcoming EagleEye™ software that combines automated infrastructure management (AIM) with future DCIM capabilities, including capacity planning, power and environmental monitoring, virtual machine management and more.
- Comprehensive data center design services – 2D and 3D layouts, bills of material, thermal analysis, pathway and space planning, and expert guidance on standards compliance, topologies and architectures.
An interactive guide with information on Siemon WheelHouse Advanced Data Center Solutions, as well as links to educational resources such as infrastructure planning and design guidance, white papers and webinars are available at www.siemon.com/wheelhouse.