We at Siemon asked ourselves the same question.
Our answer is the new Universal Modular Furniture adapter, which adjusts to fit all known furniture openings and panel thicknesses, providing a single mounting solution that eliminates the need for furniture-specific mounting products.
- Single Solution – Single product solution for securely mounting work area network connectivity in any of today’s commonly used modular furniture systems.
- Flexible Mounting – Fits wide range of furniture opening sizes, from 1.3in (33mm) to 1.75in (44.4mm) high by 2.63in (67mm) to 3.0in(76mm) wide.
- Manage Bend Radius – Extended design provides additional mounting depth and cable management space, helping maintain bend radius compliance in space challenged furniture pathways.
- Optional Angled CT Adapter – Further extend mounting clearance for larger diameter, high-performance cabling with strict bend radius limits.
- Low-profile – Impact-resistant design eliminates catch points to reduce potential damage due to incidental contact – a common concern in modular furniture connectivity.
If you are a contractor and would like to try it out yourself, we’ll send you a sample. Learn how to get a free sample.
Learn about other Siemon contractor-focused work area products.