- Why 8-Fiber MPO/MTP Solutions Are Your Path of Least Resistance
- Singlemode or Multimode for Big Data in the Data Center?
- Learn How to Plan and Design for the Future of Smart Lighting
- Do I Need an LP-Rated Cable?
- OM5 Recognized by TIA and IEC. What Now?
- Copper and Fiber Communication Cable Now Subject to Construction Products Regulation (CPR)—To Carry CE Marking by July 2017
- Buyer Beware: The Savings from Low-Cost Generic Fiber Assemblies are Not Worth the Risk
TopicsBuilding Information Modeling (BIM) Cable Management Case Studies Charity Contractor Solutions Converged Low Voltage Cabling Data Center Cooling Data Center Infrastructure Data Center Space and Density Data Center Storage Expert Q&A Green Infrastructure High-Speed Applications - 10/40/100 Gig Industry Intelligence Infrastructure for Cloud/Virtualized/Colocation Data Centers Instructional/Tutorials Intelligent Infrastructure Management (IIM) Network Infrastructure Security New Products Power Consumption/Energy Efficiency Ruggedized Smart Building Networks Standards Tools Uncategorized Video
Tag Archives: CPR
Copper and Fiber Communication Cable Now Subject to Construction Products Regulation (CPR)—To Carry CE Marking by July 2017
Published in 2011, the Construction Products Regulation (CPR) defines the fire performance of all construction products. Under this regulation, all construction products and building materials installed in the European Union (EU) must contain the CE mark that provides proof of … Continue reading