- What Can Intelligence in a PDU Do For You?
- Straight to the Point: Siemon’s New Z-PLUG Delivers High-Performance Plug-Terminated Links for Intelligent Buildings
- Cost is More than a Price Tag
- Mexican Structured Cabling Standards
- BICSI D033 Keeps Up with Smart Buildings
- Fiber Field Terminations in Under 30 Seconds!!
- Even the Smallest Green Efforts Matter, Including Packaging
TopicsBuilding Information Modeling (BIM) Cable Management Case Studies Charity Contractor Solutions Converged Low Voltage Cabling Data Center Cooling Data Center Infrastructure Data Center Space and Density Data Center Storage Expert Q&A Green Infrastructure High-Speed Applications - 10/40/100 Gig Industry Intelligence Infrastructure for Cloud/Virtualized/Colocation Data Centers Instructional/Tutorials Intelligent Infrastructure Management (IIM) Network Infrastructure Security New Products Power Consumption/Energy Efficiency Ruggedized Smart Building Networks Standards Tools Uncategorized Video
Tag Archives: CPR
Copper and Fiber Communication Cable Now Subject to Construction Products Regulation (CPR)—To Carry CE Marking by July 2017
Published in 2011, the Construction Products Regulation (CPR) defines the fire performance of all construction products. Under this regulation, all construction products and building materials installed in the European Union (EU) must contain the CE mark that provides proof of … Continue reading